Monday 19 September 2011

Chapter... 7? I dunno.

For Kal and Ven.


Horatio Backup Timothy Carlton Siger Wulfric Sherlock Garrus Stephen Benedict Kirby  JurassicParkTwo Montblanc (the Third) is a very content mouse with a very long name. I'm not sure if all mice are like this, but he's very chill. After rescuing him from That Strange Lab, I noticed that the fear he had shown down there had all but evaporated, and all he seemed to want to do was sleep and eat (Much like myself). The one and only strange thing I had noticed about him was the fact would not stay in his cage. Actually, no. The strange part was the fact he would stare at the bars, which would then part of their own accord. Funnily enough, once he was out, he would just lie down and sleep, which he probably could have done IN the damn cage.
He was the only animal we found there that was both safe to keep and not dead. We still had no idea what was going on in the house. I only really knew two things for certain. One: Something was going on in that old house. Two: I had gained a psychokinetic pet mouse with a really long name who liked to eat Doritos.
My lack of knowledge was the main reason we decided to go back. Curiosity may have killed the cat, but it was a smarter cat when it died.
I called Venice to organise another "expotition" (Author's Note: Yes, that is a Winnie the Pooh reference. Deal with it, bitches.) to the house. She answered on the third ring.
"Hello, Niall."
"Howdy doody. Listen, I'm just going to cut to the chase-"
"Aww. No hilarious witticisms or impossible sarcasm?" Venice said, her own voice dripping with the latter.
"'Fraid not. Are you up for going back to that house?"
"... The one where you got Horatio?"
"That one, yes."
I felt her shrug. "Meh, why not? Do you want me to call Kal and Gepard?"
"I don't know... Maybe we should bring some other people instead... I don't think Kal would be comfortable in the house again, and I just don't think I'm in the mood for Gepard tonight."
"Tonight?"
"Yeah. How quick can you be here?"

3 comments:

  1. ASAP.
    THAT IS HOW QUICK.

    'Carlton... Wulfric...Sherlock Garrus... Benedict'!!!


    ^^ *spins*

    *finishing inflating the bouncy castle* NOW, TO WAIT FOR PART EIGHT!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Title suggestions - 'How the Broken Spine got its name and other far more intresting stories'

    'Magic and Moderninity'

    'How Rain procastrinates'

    ReplyDelete